2010年1月11日星期一

New Campus New Surrounding

Well,
Back to my studies again...

It's has been a long n relaxing sem break for me...
Clubbing Clubbing all the way...
Late night TV shows too...

But gotta say bye bye to all of that for now...
(But Clubbing on Thursday & Saturday is still ON)

OKAY!!!
Lets talk about my new campus...
To me it's a refreshing site...
Cause it is a lot bigger than my old campus...

A lot of GREENS and BLUES there too...
Quite a nice place to build it that way...
I hope it will help me on my studies...
MENTALLY...
hahaha....

But at least one things is sure...
We don't have to make any fuss about finding a parking...
Cause the campus is big enough and they provide us with parkings...
XD....
That is a RELIEF for us....

F.Y.I.
There are a lot of new facilities there too...
It's like a new package with goodies...
EXCELLENT!!!!


That's all about my NEW CAMPUS~













P/S: Wanna change a new hair style...
Any Suggestions???
Give me some if u have...
Thanks...

没有评论:

发表评论