2009年11月28日星期六

I will be STRONG!!!!

Today will be writing my blog in english again
Why??
Because I want to...

Today is not a bad day...
Went to work at 4pm till 10pm...
Yeah...
You are right...
Part time for my sem break...

Working was fine...
Tiring was the only problem...
After I finish work...
Guess what??
I didn't go straight home...

Went to take a shower at my friend's place and head straight to clubbing....
Location??
U guessed it...
Poppy again...

After we finish preparing
We went on our way...

This time going to Poppy was a very special one...
Why??you asked...
Well, it's because it will be the last day I will be able to see her again...
NO...
We are not in a fight...
It's because she is gonna start work too...
And i really don't know when will I be able to see her again...

Because it was her last nite clubbing...
We didn't really spend the whole night together...
I didn't want her to do so too...

Because I want her to have fun...
The funny thing is that I went there just to see her...
Eventhough we weren't together...
Seeing her makes me happy...
Stupid huh??
I don't think so...

I know it's stupid...
But I miss her alot after the night finish...

In fact,
I was very down all of the sudden...
Maybe it's just myself...
I feel sad to go home....

But when we were going off....
I didn't looked at her...
It's because my tears was flooding my eyes...
And I don't want her to see that...

I am not strong enough...
I know that...
But what can I do??
Seeing the one you love to leave is a hard thing to do...
Eventhough it's just temporary but it sores my heart deeply to see that happening...

But at least she had fun...
And she was happy...
That is enough for me...

I really miss her now...
I am struggling missing her right now when I am writing my blog...

The pain is here....
And I want it to go away...
I don't want her to know what I am going through
I don't want her to worry about this kind of small matter...

Another reason I feel depress is I am working from afternoon till night
And she is working from night till mid-night...
Meaning that we can't sms each other...
For the whole December...
I really don't know whether I can't stand this kind of torture...
I don't even dare to think about it...
I am not strong enough...
I blame that all to myself...

To be honest,
I don't want her to know what is happening to me this moment...
I promise...
I WILL BE STRONG
I WILL BARE WHAT IS GOIN TO HAPPEN...
I will keep my words...

Tearing down now...
But it's ok...
I will be fine afterwards...
No worries...*smile*
wish me luck...
I really need it...

Well~
That's all from me now...
Will tell you all how it will go when i have the chance again...

Will update my blog fews days later...
Stopping for now...

My eyes are blurring...
Bye for now...
Take Care all~~

没有评论:

发表评论