2009年11月15日星期日

♥ Something Special

ok peeps....
this time i am using english to write my blog...
reason??

just wanna write it in english thats all...

ok~~

About yesterday....

like i told you all in my last blog post...
I went to celebrate my friends' birthday party....


VENUE?
POPPY~

Well, we reach there quite early...
because the last few times we went there we were always late...
But yesterday, we manage to reach there early...
right about 11++

The fun part is that we were the 1st to arrive there...
After we arrive,
Me and my buds went straight to the WC...
It was a torture to hold our XXX for half and hour...

Rush to the WC and burst them all out...

Phew~
What "A" RELIEVE

After we were done with our business...
we stood outside of POPPY waiting for the BDAY BOY and the rest...

Met up with her friends and "HER"
Chit Chatting and fool around there...

Moments later, she ask whether we could keep their bags in the car...
And YEAH~

Took the bags to the car...

Before locking the car,
I realize that it was a good chance to put the "SOMETHING" in her bag...
XD(GRINNING)

After that, I went back to them and waited for them(BDAY BOY)....
we waited about an hour an a half before they reach and parked their cars...

NOTE:
from 11++ to 1++~
SWT huh??!!


No biggie~
Cause we always go in that late...

Gave the $$ to my friends and IN we go....

"GONNA GET DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK"

Drank & Danced with them...
Went CRAZY with all of them...

Some of them even got DRUNK...

Sigh~

Reach home about 4++
Brush up and clean up myself before going to bed....

Woke up today and GUESS what~
She found out the "SOMETHING"

Don't know whether if she likes in or not...
But at least i tried~RIGHT??


Went out with Jiro and Mei today...
QUITE FUN...


Going for shopping next Tuesday...
Hope I get what I want then...


That's all for now folks...
Goodnight
& Have a nice Dream~

没有评论:

发表评论